Razer Phone Pro and Cons: Top Pro and Cons
The Razer Phone is the Razer’s First Smartphone, Mainly Razer well known for his high-performance Gaming Laptops, Apart from this Razer is Comming in Smartphone market also that’s why they launched a Smartphone Razer Phone with Some High-Performance Specifications. So Razer Phone Comes with a 5.7-inch IGZO LCD 120Hz Display with the Resolution of (1440 x 2560) Pixels also with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection. This Smartphone is Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Chipset Octa-core Processor with 8GB Dual Channel (LPDDR4, 1866 MHZ) of RAM and 64GB of internal Storage, Storage also can be expandable up to 2TB via microSD card Slot. In Terms of Camera this Smartphone Features Dual 12+13 Megapixels AF f1.75 Wide and AF f2.6 Zoom and Dual PADF Camera with Dal tone Dual LED Flash, and for the selfie, it has 8 Megapixels Front Camera with f/2.0 Aperture. It is Running on Android OS v7.1.1 and soon will be getting Android 8 Oreo and it has 4,000mAh of Battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4 Plus Technology.
Razer Phone Pro and Cons
This Smartphone has the nice design with metal frame and also with some nice texture on this Smartphone, this Smartphone also has some Pros and cons, so let us know Razer Phone Pro and Cons.
Pro’s of Razer Phone
1) With 5.7-inch Display, it also has 120 Hz Ultra Motion Display on this Smartphone
2) This Smartphone Featuring Dolby ATMOS and THX Certified, Stereo Front-facing speakers with Dual Amplifiers for batter Audio performance
3) It comes with big 8GB RAM with Dual channel (LPDDR4, 1866 MHz) for High-performance gaming experience
4) It is Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Chipset Octa-core Processor
5) Dual (12+13) Megapixels Rear camera with Dual tone Dual LED Flash.
6) It has huge 4,000mAh of Battery capacity with Qualcomm Quick charge 4 Plus that gives all-day power according to the company.
7) It has Some more features like Bluetooth 4.2 and NFC
Cons of Razer Phone
1) It does not have fewer bezels on the Front like another smartphone’s in this range.
2) This is the first smartphone by Razer and still, it does not have a 3.5mm Audio jack like Google Pixel 2 and Other Apple Devices.
3) Razer Phone is not IP Rated water and Dust resistant
4) Yes! Storage can be expandable in this Smartphone but it only come’s in 64GB of Storage variant
5) It Does not have any IR Blaster sensor
6) Plastic Volume Buttons
These are the few Razer Phone Pro and Cons, and we hope that this post will helpful for you and if not lets us know what you want to know about this smartphone, just comment your question in the comment box given below.