Meizu M6: News Overview
Chinese Smartphone maker last year announced Meizu M5 Smartphone now they launched an updated version of Meizu M5 and this Smartphone is Meizu M6. This is the 6th generation of Meizu’s “M” Series Smartphones. The M6 Smartphone comes with a metal unibody design with Curved Edges, this Smartphone Features a 5.2-inch HD Display with 2.5D Curved Glass Display, and it has a Fingerprint Sensor on the front side integrated on the Home button.
On the Back Metal Frame and antenna lines, this Smartphone has 13 Megapixels Rear camera with LED Flash. This Smartphone is Powered by a MediaTek MT6750 (4 x 1.5GHz A53+4 x 1.0GHz A53) Chipset Octa-core Processor with Mali T860 GPU, Meizu M6 come’s in Two variants memory wise first is 2GB RAM with 16GB of Storage and another one is 3GB RAM with 32GB of Storage. This Smartphone has Dual Hybrid SIM Slot, and internal Storage can be expandable up to 128GB via microSD card. The 3.5mm Audio Jack is on the Top of the Smartphone and Specker Grills with USB ports on the Bottom of the Smartphone. For Battery, this Smartphone has 3,070mAh non-removable battery.
For Price, this Smartphone is Priced at Rs. 6,999 or $107 USD for 2GB+16GB Variant and Rs. 8,999 or $138 USD for 3GB+32GB Variants, The Meizu M6 Comes in Blue, Black, Silver and Gold Color variants.
- 5.2-inch HD Display with 2.5D Glass
- (1280 x 720) Pixels Resolution
- MediaTek MT6750 Chipset Octa-core Processor
- 2GB RAM and 16GB Storage / 3GB RAM and 32GB Storage
- Storage Expandable up to 128GB via microSD Card
- Android OS v7.0 (Nougat) with FlyMe OS6.0
- 13 Megapixels Rear camera and 8 Megapixels Front Selfie Camera
- 4G VoLTE with Dual Hybrid SIM Slot
- Fingerprint Sensor on the Front
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 3,070mAh non-removable Battery
- Bluetooth v4.2
- Weight 143g
- Blue, Black, Silver and Gold Color variants