LG X power 2: Overview, Key Specifications
The Flagship Smartphone maker company LG announced his new smartphone LG X power 2 which is the successor of the LG X Power launched last year. This new smartphone will be unveiled at Mobile World Congress 2017 in Barcelona, Spain. According to Company, the battery in the new LG X power 2 is 4500mAh power. The Smartphone features a 5.5-inch HD In-cell Touch display.
The Smartphone will be available in March in the Latin America than in United States, Asia, Europe and other regions and price of the smartphone is also announced at the time of availability.
– 5.5-inch HD In-cell touch display
– 1.5GHz octa-core processor
– Android OS v7.0 (Nougat)
– 1.5/2GB RAM with 16GB of ROM and
expandable up to 2TB
– 164g Weight
– 13 Megapixels rear camera with LED flash
and a 5 Megapixels Wide angle front camera
– 4500mAh Massive battery
– Gyro Sensor
– Colors: Shiny Titan, Shiny Gold, Shiny Blue, and Black Titan