Google Pixel 2 XL Pro and cons: Top Pro and cons
Before knowing the pro and cons of google pixel 2 xl lets first we know some overview of this smartphone. The Google Pixel 2 XL Come’s with a 6–inch Quad HD OLED Display that also features an 18:9 aspect ratio and it has the Dual front-facing speaker, the stereo speakers on the front to make it louder and clear. Apart from this smartphone is powered by a Snapdragon 835 Chipset 540 Andreno processor with 4GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal Storage, and does not has any microSD card slot support in this smartphone. The Pixel 2 XL has 3,520mAh of non-removable Battery and has IP67 Water and Dust resistant. In terms of camera it come’s with a 12 Megapixels Rear camera with 1.4-micron pixel sizes and F/1.8 aperture with Dual-tone LED Flash and on the front, it has 8 Megapixel front-facing selfie camera. It is running on android os v8.0 Oreo.
Google Pixel 2 XL Pro and cons
So with the nice build quality and also with elegant design and display it also has some pro and cons, so let’s get started and know what are the top pro and cons on this Pixel 2 XL Smartphone.
Pro’s of Google Pixel 2 XL
1) So the first one is the display itself in this smartphone that comes with a 6-inch OLED display and is very comfortable in hands.
2) It has the best camera according to DxOMark score 98/100 which is highest in any other smartphone in this segment like Apple iPhone 8 has DxOMark score 94/100, it also has Portrait mode on both cameras with intelligent machine learning.
3) Now the Pixels Smartphone are IP67 Water and Dust resistant
4) It is powered by a Latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Chipset processor with Android OS v8.0 (Oreo) Stock Android.
5) It comes with Active Edge just Squeeze on the corners and on google assistant.
6) With Bluetooth 5.0 it has 3,520mAh of battery with Fast charging support.
7) Some other interesting features like AR Stickers, Stable Videos (EIS+OIS), Google Lens, Unlimited Cloud Storage for photos etc.
Cons of Google Pixel XL 2
1) It does not have any Dual Rear camera, in such cause the camera quality may defer
2) In this range of smartphone, it has less capacity of RAM, it has only 4GB of RAM while it’s competitor Galaxy Note 8 has 6GB of RAM.
3) it does not have very big bezels like another smartphone in this range.
4) it supports fast charging but it has only 3,520mAh of battery capacity and also does not supports wireless charging.
5) You can not able to expand your internal storage because it does not has any microSD card slot.
6) This time Pixel Smartphone does not have 3.5mm Audio Jack Like Some Apple Device’s
These are the few pro’s and cons of the Pixel XL 2 Smartphone, and we hope this post is helpful for you if you have any question regarding google pixel 2 XL Pro and cons, so you can ask your question in the comment section below.